Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Bane of my Existence

It goes from here:




To Here:


EVERY DAY! The machine is running RIGHT NOW! Do not be fooled by the picture. My washing machine is tiny. I think that they are made small in order to conserve water. Unfortunately, I am not sure that it saves anything as I constantly am having to do laundry. Why do you ask? Well, the German and I both have our "work clothes," our "comfortable clothes," and out soccer / sports clothes, throw in kitchen towels, towels, and other linens, and that makes for a lot of smelly-ness. God, think of what it will be like when we have kids. The horror! Perhaps you understand now why I complain so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the plus side, you are now qualified to refer to yourself as a "domestic goddess" with only minimal sarcasm :-)
-E

Carrie said...

Um, that's only 3 towels and like 6 hand towels. Yeah, reason number 128 to move back to the US.