Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Domestic Goddess I Ain't

My friend Liz, who is very supportive, commented on my post about the laundry. She thinks that it all brings me one step closer to being a domestic Goddess. That is a lovely thought. However, I am sure that most of my family know better and I do not want random strangers thinking things about me that might not be true. So in the spirit of full disclosure, I admit that I am no domestic Goddess. I have proof. Would a domestic Goddess serve the following for lunch:


In case you are wondering, it is frozen sweet and sour chicken which you toss in a frying pan with some water. 8 minutes later - lunch. It was actually surprisingly good.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure would serve it! But then again I've been known to serve Tasty Cakes with wine after dinner so you know my definition of a domestic goddess may be questionable!
-E