Last night Germany chose its Next Top Model. The winner is the lovely Lena G. It turns out that Lena is from Cloppenburg!! The Next Top Model website lists Oldenburg as her home, but last night when they showed pictures of Lena at school, it was Cloppenburg. I can only imagine that they listed Oldenburg because it is bigger and no one knows where the hell Cloppenburg is.
As you can see from her picture (the picture is from the ProSieben website), Lena is very pretty. In fact, I predicted weeks ago that she would win. I find it a little hard to believe that she just turned 18!
The show is the talk of Cloppenburg today. I went into my office building today to get a few things. My office is on the same floor as Lawyer Guy and Media Man. I asked them if they thought this was an indicator that the women in Cloppenburg are more beautiful than others.
Lawyer Guy thinks that there are more women in Cloppenburg as a result of the high birthrate, and therefore, statistically you are more likely to find a beautiful woman here. I am not sure I buy that, but okay.
So there you go. Reasons to live in Cloppenburg.
1. Low Unemployment. Check!
2. Good Schools. Check! (this is after all the county seat of county Cloppenburg.)
3. High Economic Growth rate. Check!
4. Affordable Housing. Check! (just make sure you can get a loan!)
5. Smoking hot women. Double Check! (hey I live here to you know!)
6. Doesn't smell like manure . . . oh, man. We were so close.