Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Going Global

Warning: This is a non-Lost Blogs Post!

Claire here.

Guess what? Some how USAToday found out about Kevin's little experiment. They posted it on their webpage. Something I am participating in made national news. And it did not involve me doing anything illegal (I hope!).

Fellow Lost Bloggers, I say global, because I hope my fellow Expats will be reading along. Mike is even participating! For my anyone who reads this blog regularly, you should visit some of the other 40-odd bloggers (which I assume means more than 40 and not that we are somehow strange . . . which we are . . . but is a whole other post!). I must admit that I am a polisci, history and movie junkie, and I still cannot figure out the majority of the posts. There are many talented people out there.

For the like 2 people who find this blog via USAToday, welcome. Enjoy the posts.

This will be my last post as "Claire" for the week. My history blogger is taking over. See you Saturday!

Best,
Claire

5 comments:

Mikey said...

I did a real posting on my site too about the USA Today thing. I had my guest blogger turn the computer over to me so I could write a real posting. M

Dixie said...

Very cool! You're famous!

EuroTrippen said...

I love a good mystery!

Mike B said...

When you see a good wave coming along, you don't ask where it came from, you just ride it.

Nonetheless, thanks for pointing me in this direction ... I felt derivative at first, but I got over it. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Ya know, in the three weeks that I have been blogging I've learned that you can go global for the tiniest little things. Sort of an electronic version of the "Butterfly Effect."

jen said...

Claire, i caught your first history blog and i was so lost. I couldn't figure out why you were in the military or why your body couldn't handle it anymore. I was worried about you. Its good to know you were someone else.

Awesome, dude. I can't wait to read your next few entries...