Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I Told You So (Also known as the Lost Blogs Do Over)

Below is my attempt at redemption. I am starting the Lost Blog again. This time as someone different and NOT on Paul's list. If you caught the first post that was up for a few hours yesterday, you should be able to figure it out.

Thanks to the rest of the Lost Bloggers for their support. You guys are awesome, and also give me the feeling that I slept too much during history class!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Did you see!? He had to take down his blog! I warned him not to go after the Big Man. But he never listens to me. What an idiot! Catiline should have learned from Dooce not to talk about work in his blog. And if you do, then you must have more finesse. Only the lovely Wonkette and Arianna can get away with open claws, and that is because they are so beautiful . . . and a lot smarter than Catiline. He had best watch that pen of his. One of these days it is going to get him into trouble.

I saw the Big Man's face when he read the other blog. Not happy! He turned to me, "He is a self-promoter, and self-promoters come to no good. He was not thinking of the cause. Only his own glory."

I cringed away a bit. It was as if the Big Man could smell my own self-promotion. But, I am the who discovered this medium and will master it. Also, never piss-off the Big Man.

On a more serious note, I am going to Tom's tonight for dinner. He invited Jim. I know that Tom has never been my biggest advocate, but I am sure that he can help Jim and I through our impasse. I know that my plan will work! If they would just listen and give me a chance. It really is the only way to save this little experiment. I hope that not all is lost!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Now go visit the rest of the Lost Bloggersand read how you do it right! Don't forget to check out Paul's Book!

8 comments:

Just another American Expat said...

I'm guessing this is the post by an historical person.

Humm, Tom has invited Jim over for dinner? Jefferson and John Adams were friends but at political odds. Thomas Jefferson spent alot of time mentoring James Monroe...are you John Adams?

I'm really reaching here. In fact, I probably cleared the left field fence.LOL

Rabbit said...

Glad to see you're back in the campaign!

(No guesses yet.)

H.F. Peterman said...

Glad your back. Your new persona is seems savvy and well versed about the blogosphere.

harmonyinline said...

I am lookig forward to reading more.

JAX said...

hmmm, i feel stupid. Good writing!

Mike B said...

And I thought the only one missing from this crew was Huck!

Mikey said...

Sheees Baaack. Yeah!!! no guess well done!!!

Mike B said...

So the big man is W?