Sunday, October 29, 2006

Going Away for a While

So, I mentioned that if I don't blog for two weeks that you should worry . . . well, I am not going to blog for the next two weeks. Don't worry though! I hope to come out of the other end alive. This week I have 52 hours of English lessons. Yes, you read that right. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it.

My muscles started to spasm on Friday. I am assuming stress . . . anyway, it makes driving difficult when you can not turn your head all the way to check your blind spot.

I keep thinking that things will get better, you know lighten up, but they are not. If anything, they seem to get worse. Worse in a good way, I suppose. At least all of this means that my business is going well and I am making a little money. However, the downside is the bad back, never seeing the German, and not being able to blog! I haven't even read my favorite sites in 2 weeks!

I also have not helped at the new house at all. Trust me, there are rumblings by the in laws. However, sanding floors at 9pm after working all day just isn't happening. I can tell you that the windows were delivered and installed. I cannot tell you what they look like, as I have not actually seen them.

So, I am taking a little break but hope to be back in a few weeks. Then I will have all kinds of news about the Euro-American Thanksgiving I am having and a new door for the house, which I have seen.

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Haddock said...

Try and take it easy. Stress is never worth it! :)

christina said...

Oh Claire - PLEASE don't try to do too much! Nothing's worth ruining your health for. YOU have to be your top priority. And we'll be waiting here for you when you get back.

Carol said...

I hope your time away is rejuvinating. All your friends will be here when you get back. looking forward to hearing about the house and how you spent your time away -- hopefully relaxing a little!

Carol

hexe said...

May you have as little stress as possible although with that schedule I'm not hopeful for you. Hope you get through with enough energy for the German-American Thanksgiving!

Beach Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beach Girl said...

Claire, about that stress, take a deep breath and take it one class at a time. You'll get through it in no time.

Happy Thanksgiving! With love from the USA. We'll be thinking of you and your family on Thanksgiving.....

Mike B said...

I do miss your posts, but quality beats quantity hands down. Looking forward to your return.

J said...

52 hours in one week? Superwoman!

Take it easy and I'm looking forward to your return.