Friday, February 09, 2007

Foto Friday

This will be short and sweet as I still do not have internet at the house. I am in my office at work. It is a good thing that I am my own boss. Otherwise I would have to fire myself for blogging during working hours.

The German called the Telekom on Thursday to find out what there problem was / is with our internet. The response: "I'm sorry but we don't have any information about internet service at that address." The German was LIVID, mostly because he had spent 20 minutes at the Telekom in PERSON the week before. They told him that it would be another four to five days. In Telekom speak that is like, 5 years. The Telekom worker then told the German to hold the line to take a "quality service survey." Naturally they hung-up before he could take the survey.

We are getting settled in the house and more things are unpacked. We got our new dining room set on Wednesday. It is BEAU-TI-FUL. No sign however of the mysterious sofa that we ordered in October.

Before I get to the pictures, I have a decorating question. What color bath mats should I put in my bathroom? It is white and green / aqua.
A few pictures for the weekend.
Yes, Virginia, they do have walk-in closets in Germany.
Do you think the blue wall is too much?

Our gymnasium. I mean living room.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire-It looks fantastic already. I love the blue wall. Can't wait to cone visit you- we promise it will happen this year.
XX E

Maria said...

I like the blue wall! :)

Carrie said...

Bath Mats should be a darker color so bathroom dirt doesn't show too bad otherwise you will be washing it ALL the time! Trust me, the guest bath has a light pink rug and I am always washing it b/c dirt shows so bad on it. I love it so I suck it up, but it is sooooo annoying b/c everyone always uses that bathroom.

I like the blue wall, but you've seen the colors in my house. We just painted the guest room, which is going to be our new office and we're putting in new hardwood floors - yess Aaron is doing it- mom bought him a saw- haha!

Carrie said...

Oh, one last thing- what's up with the sheets on the sofas?

J said...

I like the look of the bedroom, but it would look even better if you have a skylight over the bed like I do.

Mike B said...

I would go with aqua or green, but the Partnerin is telling me I'm crazy and that you should go with white.

EuroTrippen said...

LOVE the blue wall! Congratulations on surviving the building & moving in process.