Tuesday, August 14, 2007

3rd Annual Ex-Pat Blogger Meet Up

J has been busy organizing the next Ex-pat Blogger Meet Up. The "where" has been chosen: Dresden. However, the "when" is still up for grabs. If you are interested, click here and let him know your preferences.

I have never made it to the meet up because I usually teach on Saturdays. This year we are going to the States for fall break, but perhaps enough people will vote for Nov. 17, and I can actually go this time.

Even though I have never been, I have met many of the participants, and they are all lovely people . . . even the German agrees. So, make your voice heard! Vote Now!

2 comments:

J said...

Thanks for the post, Claire. It's gonna be a fun time!

vailian said...

I work most weekends too, but if the dates are OK I will plan to come-- Dresden is great!