Sunday, June 15, 2008

Milestones


Ch-ard returned to the U.S. on Friday and B-Dad is leaving in the morning. Although I feared this past week, the Dude did okay and time has just flown by. I miss Ch-ard already and it has been fun having B-Dad around. The Dude has loved all of the attention and has been held a lot. I just hope he can put up with just boring old mom next week.


We marked another milestone here this morning. The Dude is now over 16 weeks old so we tried out some solid food today. He took his first bites of carrots. He saw the spoon and opened his mouth. I put a little bit in. He gummed it for a bit and screwed up his face. I do not blame him. I am not a big fan of carrots myself. But he ate 3 spoonfuls before crying and turning his head away. However he swallowed everything and did not spit it out. Impressive. I guess he is on his way to being a big boy now.


2 comments:

Rabble Rouser said...

He is so adorable! Those cheeks are just to die for and look so squeezable :-)

hexe said...

I concur on the squeezability of his cheeks. Beautiful.