Sunday, August 31, 2008

America's Next Top Model

I love that my politics posts are shaking things up. I love that I actually got comments during the weekend. My fellow Democratic brothers and sisters, if you decide to vote for McCain to protest the way the DNC behaved over the past year, then that is a decision I can support. Don't get me wrong, I wish you would not. But, that is the beauty of the democratic process. There are other options for a protest vote. I hear that Nader is running again.

Anyway, I wanted to put partisanship aside for a moment and turn to something that we can all agree upon; that the Dude is one freaking cute baby.

Yesterday I was going through a clothing catalogue and the German and I saw a picture that we thought looked exactly like Christopher. The German smirked, "Christopher is totally cuter than that." Yes, our little munchkin has many looks. He can have fun while accessorising.



He can look tired and beaten by life.



And this one we call Blue Steel.



**Yes, I totally quoted Zoolander and I stand by that.

3 comments:

J.Hager said...

Yes his form is very impressive, but can he turn left?

Carrie said...

Now when he gets his attitude walk down, we'll call Tyra.

Rabble Rouser said...

That middle picture is to die for! Just wait for the demans! Models can be sooo picky!