Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Time for a Little Laugh

When surfing the net, you never what you are going to find. Instead of heading to the political posts, I looked for something amusing. I used to watch Regis every morning with my coffee. When you go to ND, it is required. The German even got into it while staying with me in the States. He thought Kelly was cute. Anderson Cooper was co-hosting and makes fun of "The Lohans." It's sad because its true. However, I think Anderson should remember that he did host the "The Mole."



The German and I are taking an evening for ourselves. For his birthday I made reservations for a candlelight dinner at a nice restaurant in Bremen as well as arranged a hotel room and a baby sitter. See ya' later!

1 comment:

Diane Mandy said...

Sounds like a great birthday. Enjoy!