Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Changes

Anyone who has read this blog . . . well, ever . . . knows who I am going to vote for in November. However, I am a firm believer that if you are going to talk the talk, then you should walk the walk.

I try to encourage everyone to vote, no matter who they vote for. Thus, in the spirit of promoting democracy, I updated my links to the right of this page. There is a list of different websites that will help you get to know the candidates as well as facilitate voter registration and absentee ballots.

And before you say anything . . . they are listed alphabetically!

PS I am becoming a pro at this. I created the links while bouncing the Dude on my lap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be apologetic regarding how you view the world in political terms. This is your blog and your forum. People are free to choose whether to read it or not.

- A Bayern Munich fan in Minneapolis

Anonymous said...

Nice collection of links. I think you meant libertarian though... (Liberatian was a fun Freudian slip though :)

Snooker said...

What a great idea!
Thanks for taking the time.

Claire said...

Munich Fan: Thank you for your comment. You are right. However, the hypocracy of a certain party has been getting to me lately. I believe in democratic discourse and leading by example. That is why I decided to include the list. No worries, I am a Bremen fan but won't hold your loyalties against you :-)

Anonymous: LOL!! May it was a slip or it was the infant sitting in my lap. I have friends and family who are libertarians so I am sure they enjoyed it.

Snook: pass on the info! Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks!