Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And Germany Goes Down in Flames

No, this post is not about World War II. It is about how completely absurd competitions between countries can be. And no, I am not talking about Germany's embarrassing entry in this year's Eurovision Song Contest, which involved a stripping Dita Von Tiese.

It was the World's Beard Competition that caught my eye. Watch in wonder and shake your head at the stupidity.



Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

4 comments:

Snooker said...

Sarah the Regensblogger should stand up and take notice. The girl likes her some mustache.

sarah1976 said...

Ooooooooohh, thanks for the heads-up, Snooker. And thanks for posting this, Claire. I do enjoy creative facial hair.

cliff1976 said...

*sniff*I wish I could grow a wicked Van Dyke or some friendly mutton chops for you, dear..

Laura said...

crazy stuff!