Tuesday, August 04, 2009

UPDATED: My Fair State

I actually have been extremely busy lately. The German is going back to work this week and the in-laws have been here almost every day helping us update the heating system. On top of it all I have to finish my conference paper by Friday . . . and it is not done.

But I always have time to be proud of my fair state, South Carolina.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Thank You, South Carolina!
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


UPDATE: And wouldn't you know it, Mr. Colbert had something to say in defense of our lovely state.

PS I really needed this laugh this afternoon. I finally finished recoding data and finalizing my model and running my tests and printing things out. I sat down this afternoon to enter it all into word and make some pretty tables only to realize . . . I RAN THE WRONG DAMN MODEL. Sigh. Now I have to do it again. Hit me Jon Stewart.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Daily/Colbert - Stephen Defends South Carolina
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorSpinal Tap Performance

2 comments:

Ms. Lolly said...

Yet another reason I miss the South!

Bethy{aka}lilsis said...

God, I almost cried lol :-D