Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Everything went fine and the Dude is doing well. He still tugs at his ears, but wouldn't you if someone stuck a tube in it?

Last night, Christmas Eve, the in-laws came over for dinner and gifts. In Germany gift-giving is done on Christmas Eve. I made an "American Christmas Eve" Dinner: Shrimp and Grits, Hush Puppies and Apple Pie. It was great but I did not eat much because my stomach was tore up from the night before. I have discovered the lethal combination: mulled wine + NyQuil. Trust me, just say no.

You know it is Christmas in Germany when you hear Wham's "Last Christmas." It is almost comical how bad this song is and how much they play it here. The Dixie Peach can back me up.

Because the German is one of the best husband's ever, he sent me this video.

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

christina said...

Merry Christmas! Hope the little guy enjoyed it.

Snooker said...

Happy to hear that "Tube Boy" is doing well. Oh, and thank your hubby for that video, it was great!!!

Lynda said...

Hi Claire, we too noticed how often Wham is the soup de jour for German Christmas radio. Insane.

Happy New Year from one expat in a small town to another...

Cheers
Lynda

pJmel said...

This clip is brilliant! (I've just giggled for over 4 minutes...) No wonder you married your German - if he can find and send you great things like this.

Happy New Year.

PjMel

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲